Do you have a 2 seater recliner sofa that needs assembling? Are you unsure of how to do it? Relax, this blog post is here to help you how to assemble a 2 seater recliner sofa. In just a few simple steps, you can have your brand-new recliner sofa set up and ready to use. So, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Things To Keep In Mind Before Assembling 2 seater Reclining Sofa
First, make sure that you have all of the required pieces for assembly. You should find an instruction booklet inside the packaging – if not, you can often find one online.
Once you have all of the pieces, follow these simple steps, and you’ll be relaxing on your new recliner sofa in no time!
Step By Step Guide On How To Assemble A 2 Seater Recliner Sofa
- Take The Recliner Parts Out And Arrange Them Where You Want To Place The Recliner: Lay out all of the pieces on the ground where you will be setting up your newly purchased 2-seater recliner sofa. This will make it easier to identify all parts and ensure that you have everything you need for assembly.
- Attaching the Back of the Recliner to the Base of the Recliner: The back of the recliner will have two metal glides that fit into corresponding slots on the base of the recliner. Ensure that the glides are appropriately aligned before attaching the back to the base.
- Pull down the recliner covering: Once the back is attached to the base, pull down the recliner covering from the top of the recliner. Stretch the fabric over the back, and fasten it to the bottom of the recliner back.
- Check Everything And Relax: Once you have attached the back and pulled down the recliner covering, your 2 seater recliner sofa should be assembled! Give everything a quick once-over to ensure that all of the pieces are securely in place. And then, relax and enjoy your new recliner sofa!
Now that you know how to assemble a 2 seater recliner sofa, you can enjoy your new piece of furniture without any worries. If you are still unclear, watch the video below, which shows how to install a 2 seater reclining sofa.
Do You KnowThe process of assembling a 2 seater recliner sofa is almost the same as assembling a 3 seater recliner. The main distinction between the two is that the 3 seater recliners require an additional backrest to be installed.
What Should Be Avoided While Assembling A 2 Seater Recliner Sofa?
There are a few things to keep in mind when assembling your 2 seater reclining sofa so that you don’t damage any pieces or injure yourself.
- Do not try to assemble the recliner sofa without reading the instruction booklet first: This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s essential to make sure that you understand the assembly process before you begin. Skipping this step could lead to damage to yourself or the sofa.
- Do not force any of the pieces into place: If a piece doesn’t seem to fit correctly, double-check the instructions and ensure that you have all of the necessary parts. Trying to force a piece into place can damage the piece or the surrounding upholstery.
- Do not use power tools to assemble the recliner sofa: While it may be tempting to use a power drill or other power tool to speed up the assembly process, this is not recommended. Using power tools can strip screws or damage delicate pieces, so it’s good to stick to hand-powered tools.
By following these simple steps and keeping these things in mind, you can be sure that your new recliner sofa will be assembled properly and safely. So relax and enjoy your new furniture!
Now that you know how to correctly assemble a 2 seater recliner sofa, you will realize that it is not difficult as long as you follow the proper steps and have all the necessary parts. Be sure to take your time and double-check the instructions before starting assembly.
If you are confused, please watch the video tutorial above, which demonstrates installing a 2-seater recliner sofa. Thanks for reading this article!