In this blog post, we will be giving you a step-by-step guide on how to assemble a stressless recliner chair. We know that putting together furniture can sometimes be frustrating, but we promise it will be a breeze with our guide.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Step By Step Guide On How To Assemble A Stressless Recliner Chair?
- (Unpack And Spread): Unpack all of the components of a stressless recliner from the box and place them on the floor. Ensure that all of the pieces are available before beginning assembly. You should have the following components: backrest, base, armrests, and footstool.
- (Push the seat as far and turn the wheel on the sliding track until the seat hold): Now it’s time to start attaching the pieces together. Begin by pushing the seat as far back as it will go on the sliding track. Once the seat is in place, turn the wheel located on the track until the seat is secure and cannot move.
- (Connecting the backrest to the seat): The next step is to connect the backrest to the seat. To do this, line up the connector bolts on the backrest with the holes on the seat. Once everything is lined up, start screwing in the connector bolts until they are tight.
- (Adding the armrests): The final step is to add the armrests. Start by attaching the extension on the armrest bar to the backrest. Once the extension is in place, slide the armrest into position and screw it into place.
- ( Set Up The Stool): Once the armrests are in place, your Stressless recliner is now ready to be used. Simply set up the stool in front of the recliner and enjoy!
And that’s it! You have now successfully assembled your stressless recliner. To better understand how to assemble a stressless recliner chair, watch the below video!
Is Stressless Recliner Different From Ordinary Recliner Chair?
Yes, stressless recliners are different from your ordinary recliner chair. Stressless recliners are designed with your comfort in mind.
Stressless recliners feature a variety of patented technologies that provide you with the ultimate sitting experience. For example, the trademarked Glide system lets you recline smoothly and effortlessly.
What Are The Benefits Of Owning A Stressless Recliner?
There are many benefits of owning a stressless recliner. Some of these benefits include: improved circulation, reduced muscle tension, reduced back pain, increased energy levels, and improved sleep quality.
Additionally, stressless recliners are also very stylish and can add a touch of class to any room.
What Are The Knobs On The Side Of A Stressless Chair For?
The knobs on the side of the stressless chair are used to adjust the tension of the seat to match your body weight. This allows you to customize your sitting experience and ensures that you are always comfortable. Additionally, the chair automatically adjusts to your seating position after you press the knob.
We hope you enjoyed this blog post on how to assemble a stressless recliner. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, and we would be happy to help. Thank you for reading, and have a great day!
You Can Also Read: