Poor circulation occurs most often in your extremities, especially your legs and arms. According to Healthline, Circulation problems are not caused by themselves; instead, they are caused by other health problems.
The leading cause of improper circulation is prolonged sitting on a chair that does not support you properly. Poor seating posture can cause joint stress, back pain, and coccyx pain. It can also cause swelling in your legs (Edma) and cardiovascular problems.
In this case, a right recliner would be a great choice, which can definitely provide comfort to people who have weak legs and need better blood flow.
More importantly, well-designed recliners have a built-in footrest that can elevate your feet to improve circulation and reduce blood clot risks.
Thus, after conducting thorough research on 30 different types of recliners, we have compiled this article to come up with a list of the 6 best recliner for leg circulation. Additionally, you will find a buying guide below this post describing what to consider when choosing a recliner for leg circulation.
Table of Contents
At A Glance: 6 Best Recliner For Leg Circulation
Lets Get Started
- Magic Union Power Lift Chair – Best Power Lift Massage Recliner For Leg Circulation – (Top Pick)
- Homall Recliner Chair – Affordable Recliner for Elevating Legs – (Affordable Pick)
- Dorel Living Dual Massage Recliner – Best Recliner chair For Leg Circulation – (Runner Up)
- Christopher Knight Home – Recliner With Comfortable Footrest For Leg Problems
- Flash Furniture Recliner – Recliner Chair With Ottoman For Leg Support
- Delta Children Blair Recliner – Best Chair For Short People With Leg Pain Problem
Also Read: Top Recliner For Edema And Swollen Legs!
1. Magic Union Power Lift Chair – Best Power Lift Massage Recliner For Leg Circulation – (Top Pick)
- The chair is made from a durable wooden frame covered in high-quality faux leather.
- It comes with lumbar heat and a massage feature for soothing sore muscles.
- The chair comes with features like an adjustable footrest to help you rest your legs and adjustable reclining positions.
- The chair lift base is also smooth and strong, rising without causing any pressure to the user as it aids in standing.
- This recliner chair includes functions such as massage and heat that can be controlled with one remote, and another remote control allows you to adjust the lift and recline.
What We Think About This Product
Overview: This Magic Union Power Lift Chair is our top pick for the best recliner for leg circulation. As the title suggests, Its features are so versatile that you can sit comfortably in this recliner chair. It provides Ideal support and a smooth reclining mechanism which is good as it provides:
- Helps you maintain optimal posture.
- Improves your energy levels by improving blood circulation.
- The reclining mechanism is smooth, so no unwanted strain is felt.
Furthermore, the recliner’s fabric is faux leather, which gives it a cozy appearance. In terms of comfort and durability, this recliner does not disappoint. This power lift recliner has lumbar heating that is helpful for your back since it keeps your lumbar region warm.
There is also a built-in massage feature with five different massage modes that focus primarily on the back, lumbar, thigh, and the main reason we chose the legs. With its powerful massage therapy, this recliner removes all your stress.
Final Thoughts: This recliner’s comfort, features, and durability make it ideal for people suffering from leg pain and circulation difficulties. This chair’s power reclining and lift feature, which can be controlled remotely, are ideal for people who need a chair with so many features that they can operate it while seated with just a touch of a button.
2. Homall Recliner Chair – Affordable Recliner for Elevating Legs – (Affordable Pick)
- This recliner is made of high-quality PU leather which is durable and easy to clean.
- This chair’s back is made of a high-density thick sponge that will give you maximum comfort.
- The chair offers smooth three-way reclining position adjustments and reclines from 90 degrees to 180 degrees.
- The footrest on this chair allows you to rest your leg while you recline and lean back.
- It has sturdy four feet with non-marking pads that keep the recliner and carpet safe from damage.
What We Think About This Product
Overview: If you are looking for the best affordable recliner for leg circulation, then you should consider this Homal recliner chair. With this chair, you can change the reclining position and the footrest, helping you to elevate your legs for proper circulation of blood
As for the footrest, it is double padded to provide comfortable rest for your leg. This recliner has a push-back mechanism and allows you to sit back and recline in three positions: upright or slight reclined to read a book or lay flat to take a nap. The chair’s backrest which possesses high-density foam ensures maximum support to your back and helps in maintaining your body posture.
Final Thoughts: This Homell recliner chair is a very comfortable piece of furniture that is durable and comfortable at the same time. However, it lacks other convenient features, such as cupholders or massage and heat features. However, for those who want a traditional chair with additional features, this recliner is the most affordable deal available at this price.
3. Dorel Living Dual Massage Recliner – Best Recliner For Leg Circulation – (Runner Up)
- The chair’s material is microfiber, which is soft and comfortable to sit on.
- This recliner has both high and low massage settings on the seat and back, which gives you additional comfort.
- A reclining mechanism and lever are available in the chair so that a person can adjust the reclining positions to meet his needs.
- When you have the chair, you can relax in it immediately since it requires minimal assembly.
What We Think About This Recliner
Overview: With its classic yet modern features, we found it suitable for people with leg problems such as poor circulation.
Here you are buying a manual recliner, which provides smooth reclining and a lever by which the seated person can adjust the reclining position in the way they prefer.
This chair has an excellent reclining mechanism that’s smooth and convenient to adjust. The support criteria also provide exceptional back support to prevent any strain on the back while sitting.
It also has a massage function in the backrest so that when you lie down in the recliner, you can enjoy massage therapy.
There is also a finely padded leg rest to comfortably elevate and rest your leg. The footrest is comfortable and keeps the circulation of blood flowing naturally by resting your feet in a way that makes you feel comfortable.
Final Thoughts: This recliner chair for leg circulation is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a luxurious model at this price range.
4. Christopher Knight Home – Recliner With Comfortable Footrest For Leg Problems
- This recliner chair features all the major points of contemporary style and a tufted backrest for added comfort.
- It has a pushback mechanism so that you can relax after a long day with easy pushback reclining adjustment.
- The recliner offers a 360-degree swivel function and glides function to allow you to find various positions to make you comfortable.
- It is easy to put together thanks to the included tools and instructions.
What we Think About This Product
Overview: This recliner chair provides multiple movement functions that appeal to anyone, especially people with circulation issues. This recliner allows the seated person to adjust it to his liking and enjoy the smooth 360-degree swivel and its gliding capabilities.
With its reclining, the chair easily adjusts with the easy push-back mechanism to make it easy for the user to lean back into a comfortable position. It also offers a soft footrest on which you can rest your feet which helps in maintaining an even pressure throughout your body.
Final Thoughts: Since this recliner offers such a high level of comfort and quality, it had to be included in our list of best recliners for leg pain or poor circulation. This is because it is modern and durable, as well as made of high-quality materials.
5. Flash Furniture Recliner – Recliner Chair With Ottoman For Leg Support
- The chair is covered in soft, durable leather, which is meant to last.
- It has comfortable lumbar support.
- It offers smooth reclining that can be adjusted upright or flat using the lever.
- The chair has a 360-degree swivel base, so you can get comfortable in any position you choose.
- Unlike other recliners, this chair has an ottoman instead of a footrest.
What We Think About This Product
Overview: This Flash Furniture recliner chair is very comfy, but it is also suitable for people who have leg problems. The ottoman with this best recliner for leg circulation serves as a comfortable leg rest instead of a traditional footrest. The ottoman which comes with this recliner is ideal for letting your feet relax as it is thickly padded to help relieve any risky strain on your legs while seated.
In terms of the recliner mechanism, it is solid and durable as well as sufficiently stable to provide a supportive seating experience. It also has smooth and easy-adjust reclining position adjustment along with 360 degrees of swiveling ability. So from these ranges of motion, you can find a comfortable position for you without any hassle.
Final Thoughts: For legs that suffer from circulation problems, this chair and ottoman provide the best value for the type of quality you will receive for this price. It is a comfortable chair with a unique ottoman that is perfect for anyone who wants something different.
6. Delta Children Blair Recliner – Best Chair For Short People With Leg Pain Problem
- The chair’s backrest is plushly padded for maximum comfort.
- It has a plush padded backrest for maximum comfort.
- A smooth gliding and swivel system makes it possible to rock and relax in any way you desire.
- Its sturdy wooden frame is coupled with a steel mechanism for long-lasting performance and a stable sitting experience.
What We Think About This Product
Overview: If you’re looking for a chair that’s not very bulky and has comfortable seating that helps you unwind after a stressful day, this chair is for you. The chair has a thickly padded backrest and is upholstered in woven fabric for optimum comfort. Additionally, the chair comprises a robust wooden frame coupled with steel mechanisms.
Several motions are available, such as rocking and 360-degree swiveling, making it suitable for people suffering from leg circulation problems. Its comfort will also amaze you when you use it.
The other thing I like about this recliner is that it isn’t too bulky. Therefore, you can move it from room to room and sit wherever you want to get snuggled up with it.
Final Thoughts: This chair is a wise investment for someone who’s looking for a small version of a chair that promotes healthy blood flow.
You will, however, miss the reclining function in this chair because it doesn’t come with reclining capabilities.
Still how its durability and comfort make it one of the best chairs for leg circulation since it is not bulky or overly oversized. Reviews from buyers also confirm that this is a product that many people will enjoy with this type of choice.
Things to Look for Before Buying The Best Recliner For Leg Circulation
Look for the following features before buying a recliner for your leg problems to prevent worsening your situation:
Comfort And Durability
If you are suffering from leg pain and poor circulation, a comfortable recliner will ease your pain. To ensure you will feel comfortable when you sit in a recliner, make sure the recliner is made of high-quality material.
The material of a chair determines the durability and comfort of a recliner. The durability of a recliner depends on the type of material used in the frame structure, such as wood or metal, and the upholstery material.
It is therefore essential that you choose a recliner with a solid structure that will last well and should be thickly cushioned to provide you with enough comfort to relax and alleviate your aches.
Many different types of recliners are available in the market, including power recliners, manually-controlled recliners, and those that have varying ranges of motion.
It’s essential to choose the right chair for your preferences. However, you must remember to make sure that the chair is easy to adjust according to your needs.
When it comes to adjustability, there’s stability and smoothness that matter. Most recliners are easy to adjust, but they differ in quality and adjustability.
So, It is important to ensure the recliner you choose has smooth mechanisms so that they don’t cause any unnecessary movements that could put pressure on your body.
Footrest plays a prime role in helping you circulate healthy blood circulation. Therefore, make sure the recliner you choose has an adjustable footrest with padding all over it to give you a more comfortable experience while resting your legs.
Since elevating your legs is vital for optimal blood flow, you should not compromise on the footrest criteria of the recliner. The reason is that if the padding and support are not as they should be, then you will feel discomfort and this could negatively affect your leg circulation.
Therefore, you must choose a recliner with a comfortable footrest, so you can elevate your legs.
Size And Weight Of A Recliner
Lastly, make sure you have considered the size and weight of the recliner. Choosing a recliner that is easy to place in your house instead of a very bulky one would be wise.
The weight of the recliner should be easy to carry so that you can easily move it. It should not be heavy and cumbersome.
That brings us to the end of this review, and hopefully, we have made it easier for you to choose the best recliner for leg circulation. With this information, you will be able to make an educated pick between these 6 most suitable recliners for leg circulation. Plus, you can relax more comfortably and minimize the risk of your situation getting worse.
But to make things easier for you, here are three recommendations worth trying in your sensitive situation.
- Our top pick Magic Union Power Lift Chair offers you the best combination of modern and relaxing features. The chair massage and heat options take your sitting experience to a whole new level. It also has a smooth and durable reclining mechanism, as well as an elevated footrest option, which will help to ensure proper blood flow.
- A Homall recliner gives the best value to those on a budget who still want to have the best recliner for their leg circulation problems. This chair lacks extra convenient features like massage or heating, nor any cup holder or USB port. However, it’s a great deal to buy based on its price and comfort, as it has the comfort of a traditional chair but with additional features without being overly expensive.
- Dorel Living Padded Dual Massage Recliner is ranked third in our list of the most comfortable recliner chairs for leg circulation, as well as a great choice for the features it offers at an affordable price point.
Does Sitting Reduce Blood Flow To Legs?
It is medically unhealthy to sit for many hours in an uncomfortable chair or in an incorrect position because it can reduce blood flow to your legs. Your knees and hips will also suffer as well as compromising your overall health. People who sit for long periods should consider getting a comfortable recliner chair and taking frequent breaks to avoid any risk that could weaken their legs and impair their blood flow.
Do Recliners Help With Blood Flow?
Yes, recliners can help improve blood flow, especially in the lower extremities. With the right design, recliners can help improve circulation by elevating your legs and feet, which is important for reducing fatigue and increasing energy.
How Can I Improve Circulation In My Legs While Sitting?
You can improve your blood circulation in your legs while sitting by following:
– Sit in a comfy recliner with your legs slightly elevated.
– Avoid crossing your legs, as it can cause trouble with the blood circulation in your legs
– Maintain a healthy level of hydration to stay energized.
– It is imperative to take frequent breaks from prolonged sitting and do stretching.
– Stretching has very beneficial effects, especially on your blood circulation.
Are Recliners Good For Leg Circulation?
Comfortable recliners are excellent for leg problems, especially if you have poor leg circulation. Recliners have adjustable footrests and backrests, so when you sit on them with your legs elevated, gravity is doing a lot of work for you to promote healthy blood flow. Your legs and hips are also supported by recliners, which are vital for maintaining healthy joints.
You Can Also Read: